Two Authors... One Site... All Things Fantasy

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Alice In Wonderland



Alice in Wonderland (2010)

Sitting on a yacht in Long Beach and this flic came on. I couldn’t help but watch it again and remember how crazy it was. The movie is just whacky and I have to say that I like it. You need to be in a mood, but the graphics are great the story is original and the characters are out there. You don’t need to be on drugs to enjoy this flic, but it can’t hurt.

Alice in Wonderland never pops in my head as a movie that I think, “Man I need to watch that movie” but when it is on I get sucked in and fall in love with it all over again. It’s a trip, and if you haven’t seen it lately grab a glass of whatever gets you there and put your feet up. It’s a wild ride that you have to take at least once in your life.

Rent it here: Alice in Wonderland

Watch the trailer...





No comments:

Post a Comment