Two Authors... One Site... All Things Fantasy

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Editing gone mad!

We are both caught up in a flurry of editing trying to make a push towards finishing the e-book. We still have tons of work to do on it, but progress is being made every day. We were even forced to cancel a GURPS session this weekend because of the chaos in our (my) lives right now.

So what is new?

Well Julia is still working hard and has finished a few more pieces. One of which I have yet to even scan. I am going to throw two of the three new ones up in a minute.

Brenden has finished first draft versions of his two e-book novellas as have I. There is a rough draft of Kira up on the blog under the link writing samples. I'll not share my unfinished work so be thankful that Brenden is so generous!

Julia has started the comic strip that will tell a bit of the back story to one of my characters in Larceny. His name is Blake, and he narrates the first portion of the story which will be in the upcoming e-book.

I have commissioned some sketches of characters from Larceny, Blake being the first, that I am looking forward to seeing.

Brenden and a local artist are also working on a painting for his fairy tale piece Kira.

And of course... editing! Rereading and rewriting every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment