Two Authors... One Site... All Things Fantasy

Friday, July 20, 2012

Work work work

The work comes slow but steady. I am in the middle of re-reading Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb, a great book if you're looking for one. I should have a good review of the book and following series in a few days.

Cordell and I are in the middle of a major editing crunch. So if anyone is out there and they are willing to help out by editing or even just reading and giving us some minor feedback, we would be super grateful. Dare I say eternally so? I do. Consider it said. Just post a comment and one of us will get back to you shortly.

Stay tuned for more goodness. Cordell and I have a lot planned for when we finally launch the website. Want to read amazing fantasy stories set in a world built over 11 years? Interested in a new role-playing system? Care to play a "Choose Your Own Adventure" style role-playing game for you smart phone? Want to listen to two, extremely knowledgeable, fantasy geeks talk about your favorite books and movies on free podcasts? That isn't enough for you!? Then F.U.! We have all that and more coming, so stop back by!

Check out the first draft/first chapter of my latest story in the Sample Chapter tab above.

Lates!

Brendan-

No comments:

Post a Comment