Two Authors... One Site... All Things Fantasy

Friday, August 24, 2012

A hard days night...

I just finished a 48hr work week. Planting trees, pulling weeds and building gardens in the hot Napa sun. It actually wasn't too bad of a week. Though my whole body is sore and I have strange cuts and scrapes all over. I went and got a haircut, a cup of coffee and soon I will be sitting down to re-read an old favorite The Dragonbone Chair by Tad Williams. I will have a review up shortly (first I have to review the last series I read, Prince of Thorns... amazing!!!!!). I read this series by Williams years ago but it has faded into the dark, musty recesses of my mind, as most things tend to. So a night of reading, editing and random internweb video watching awaits me. What an exciting life I lead!

Oh did I mention what I will be drinking shortly? I bought myself a bottle of my favorite/cheapish bottle of Irish whiskey, Jameson. I prefer my scotch and whiskey's neat, in a small glass and occasionally with a water or tonic&ice chaser. I am drinking alone and reading tonight, so I won't be getting drunk (probably not). Its a damn shame. Tomorrow though is a different story. Tomorrow is date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment