Two Authors... One Site... All Things Fantasy

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Chronicles of the Black Company

Just finished Chronicles of the Black Company by Glen Cook.

The Black Company.jpg

I’m sure many of you have already read this book, but I thought I’d throw this review out there for those who haven’t. The book had been on my books to read list for years, but I had just never gotten around to it. I’m baffled as to why it kept getting pushed back. The book delivered on every aspect.

If you are like me and hadn’t gotten around to this book do yourself a favor and buy a copy today. I’m serious… get this book. Amazing characters, great combat on a micro and macro level and a very singular perspective on high fantasy. I don’t think authors are brave enough to run with high fantasy and when you see an author like Cook do it you have to tip your hat to them.

Buy the book here: Amazon

Scifan: Cook

Wiki page: Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment