Two Authors... One Site... All Things Fantasy

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Shadows Linger

Shadows Linger
By Glen Cook
(2nd novel in the Black Company series)

Shadows Linger.jpg

Plowed through this one in about two days. May indeed be one of my favorite books I read this summer. I love the notion that you can write a fantasy novel without having to have this epic quest be the center of the drama. The characters in this novel fight for their right to survive, while murdering each other and backstabbing anyone who gets in their way. Rarely do I champion crazy murderers but this book really crossed my wires. I found my self rooting for an evil criminal half the time and rooting against him half the time.

Love hearing more about Croacker and Raven too. Very, very good tale.


Buy it here: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment